02 Dec PhysioFit Class Timetable December 2020
- Run by our highly-trained, professional physiotherapists, PhysioFit STRONG is designed to help adolescents improve their fitness, strength and conditioning, while also minimising injury risk.
- Designed to include functional movement, using a combination of bodyweight and gym equipment, we assist adolescents in building stronger, fitter bodies with improved mobility and flexibility.
- PhysioFit Strong sessions are 45 minutes long and are restricted to a maximum of 5 participants per class. This ensures your teen receives close supervision and expert technique instruction.
- A low-impact workout with dynamic results, our clinical reformer Pilates classes are based on the Gold Coast and are led by our highly trained instructors with over 20 years experience in delivering personalised programs, just for you.
- Whether you’re recovering from an injury, wish to improve your strength and flexibility or are an elite sportsperson, our classes are designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- PhysioFit Reformer Pilates classes are 45 minutes long and are restricted to a maximum of 5 participants per class. This ensures your teen receives close supervision and expert technique instruction.